IT Data Analyst - Wilmington, NC
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for an IT Data Analyst to work onsite in Wilmington, NC. While this is a 6+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
• Experience using Microsoft SQL server Business Intelligence Development Studio.
• Experience in developing data extraction packages using SSIS.
• Experience in developing reports design and development using SSRS.
B.S. Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems.
• 5+ years of combined experience working as IT reporting developer.
• Experience in Cube design and development using SSAS.
• Full Life Cycle Experience in Model, Design, Development of Data warehouse/ETL/BI Solutions.
• Strong Back End development skills and knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, or others).
• Good Database development experience for both OLTP & OLAP Systems.
• Build SQL to conduct statistical analysis.
• Willing to be on off hours call on a rotational basis.
• Provide day to day IT support for operations.
• Recommends and develops information system projects that improve manufacturing efficiencies and product quality.
• Use standard methodologies to carry out projects and tasks.
• Provide problem solving assistance in one or more applications or technical areas.
• Apply knowledge and judgment to problem situations.
• Provide services which adhere to standards and established procedures.
• Monitor service levels and actively look for ways to improve service efficiency and effectiveness.
• Test, debug, and document programs to ensure desired customer requirements are met.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Data Analyst
Location: Wilmington, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 353394
Posted Date: 1/22/2019