Network Engineering - Dearborn, MI
- This position is for a Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) Network Engineer on the OEM Credit Service Center, IT Operations team.
- This technical position will be part of a team providing engineering function for UCCE, dialer/best time to call, and call recording applications/infrastructure. UCCE is the telephony platform supporting OEM Credit call centers globally.
- Lead/contribute to the design, integration, deployment, and maintenance of the technical infrastructure and services (all aspects of the technology lifecycle) in the UCCE/Dialer/BTTC/Call Recording space
- Assess, design and document technical requirements supporting business needs; Develops implementation requirements for technical infrastructure and services
- Configure/troubleshoot/build profiles, etc. in a Cisco CUCM, UCCE solution
- Work with Cisco TAC and help guide managing the Contact Center Enterprise environment
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems; Escalation point for production support incidents and problems
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires evaluation of identifiable factors call routing, queues
- Ensure that requirements for high availability are in place for the Cisco; Plans capacity needs; Manages design changes
- Reviews or presents technology solutions to working teams, suppliers, and customers.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Demonstrated ability design, deploy, and troubleshoot UCCE issues including: scripting, reading logs, pulling logs from server platform; ability to coordinate problem resolution efforts with multiple resources (Vendors, Customers, IT)
- Firm understanding of CUCM call routing, device pools, codec configurations, dial-peers, and partition management required
- Experience with shell scripting in Bash, KSH, and Perl
- Basic experience with LDAP Administration
- Demonstrates initiative, ability to work independently and with a strong sense of system ownership, ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing with sensitivity to the audience and content; Collaboration skills and attention to detail
- 7+ years of UCCE experience, installing and advanced configuration on Cisco Call Manager platforms; technical knowledge of Cisco UCCE - ICM, CVP, CUIC and Finesse
- Experience of certifying and introducing new infrastructure technologies, designing or implementing complex components and services, building, testing, and integrating infrastructure components or services, applying security and controls policies for infrastructure components
- 5+ years of experience administrating Unix/Linux servers (Red Hat and/or SUSE SLES preferred); Strong understanding of Linux server hardware and network configuration
- Knowledge of Windows Server & Linux OS, Windows/Linux scripting
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Network Engineering
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 353637
Posted Date: 1/31/2019