IT Architecture - RSA Archer - Round Rock, TX
IT Architecture - RSA Archer
This resource will be the key players in Dell’s Archer eGRC tool solution build out.
Must Haves: Archer Admin Certification, 2-5 years RSA Archer architect/development experience, SQL/REST API/Powershell, LDAP, Active Directory, Single Sign-on and web services integrations.
- - Architect, design & implement GRC solutions in RSA Archer (Archer Admin Certified).
- - Familiarity with Governance, Risk & Compliance practices.
- - Define program objectives and design processes such as compliance assessment, risk identification, and remediation management.
- - Gather detailed technical and functional requirements and develop applications using Archer.
- - Configure Archer solutions based on technical and functional requirements using SDLC concepts and agile methodology.
- - Develop effective tracking and reporting mechanisms using Archer.
- - Develop process flow diagrams, dynamic reports and dashboards to provide risk summary.
- - Develop ability to intake and correlate data feeds from multiple sources and formats.
Day to Day:
- Architect and develop mainly highly customized use cases/applications. Some will be new Archer work and other will be RSAM migration work.
- - Archer Admin Certification.
- - 2-5 years RSA Archer architect/development experience.
- - SQL/REST API/Powershell.
- - LDAP, Active Directory, Single Sign-on and web services integrations.
This resource will be the key players in our Archer eGRC tool solution build out.
They will add to a team of 2 RSAM architects/developers for the migration of a few use cases into Archer. There will be new ODA's developed and configuration of OOB use cases as well.
Hours: 8am - 5pm CST
This position can be onsite or remote - If candidate is local in Austin, site location will be Round Rock. If candidate is not local, they can work remote.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Architecture - RSA Archer
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 353775
Posted Date: 1/23/2019