Oracle EBS - Round Rock, TX
Must Haves: experience with Oracle and GRC applications. Siebel is a huge plus. Contingent upon fed vetting.
This role is within the Systems Control Group in Dell’s Accounting organization. It involves leveraging security and automated controls expertise in support of Dell’s Oracle EBS applications. In addition, this role will provide daily production support and perform monthly period closes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
This individual will be acting as a Oracle EBS applications subject matter expert, supporting IT and the business within the Accounting space.
The role will be responsible for both Federal activities as well as activities outside the Federal enclave, as follows:
- Understand Oracle EBS and GRC applications.
- Understand application security designs, including segregation of duties.
- Provide timely support to users having issues with EBS, working as the liaison between users and IT if necessary.
- Understand automated controls inherent in Oracle EBS.
- Understand industry standards for financial application controls.
- Work with auditors in providing necessary documentations on security and controls.
- Work cross-functionally with teams to address complicated issues within the application.
- Act as SME for the Oracle GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) tools.
- Partner with IT and functional project team members to drive project deliverables.
- Perform monthly period closes in the application, with probable weekend work on a monthly basis.
The ideal candidate for this position will have an understanding of the Oracle application, internal security controls and the ability to understand complex financial software applications. Most work is performed in situations requiring both strong individual contribution and effective teamwork. This is a unique position that involves significant interaction with multiple groups located in all regions.
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Candidates must possess strong drive for results and ability to deal effectively with ambiguity.
- Experience with GRC tools, CISA certification preferred but not required.
- Experience with Oracle EBS required.
- Candidates must be able to work on a team as well as independently.
Key competencies for success:
- Functional/technical skills.
- Command Skills.
- Dealing with Ambiguity.
- Drive for Results.
Position needed as an additional resource.
***Must be a US Citizen***
Contingent upon fed vetting.
This position will be a liaison between Accounting and IT - needing more of a System background.
This position is located onsite.
Hours: 8am-5pm - must work 1 weekend a month and an additional weekend on occasion for project work.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Database
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Oracle EBS
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 353776
Posted Date: 1/23/2019