Embedded Software Engineer - Princeton, NJ
Our client is seeking an innovative, highly motivated individual to join us in the development of state of the art hardware for these systems. The new team member will get the chance to work side by side with expert Embedded SOC Processor/DSP, FPGA and Analog hardware designers to develop new state of the art and world changing products in the areas of situational awareness and video analytics as well as advanced imaging sensors and cameras.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• HW Design including Schematic Capture of detailed design solutions that involve FPGA, DSP, Memory and other embedded HW systems.
• Develop and document HW interconnect solutions for complex systems of COTS and custom design products.
• Design and develop HW test procedures and quality/test requirements.
• Set up laboratory equipment and experiments to accurately measure performance of HW designs, develop accurate and reliable tests methods, systems, and procedures across R&D, prototype, and production HW platforms, and accurately and concisely present characterization results to clients, colleagues, designers, and managers.
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering is required, M.S.E.E. degree a plus.
• 5 years’ or more design experience integrating FPGAs, microprocessors, and/or DSPs into mixed signal circuits.
o Schematic design using OrCAD, Altium, etc.
o Awareness and video analytics as well as advanced imaging sensors and cameras.
o Experience with CM tools like SVN (Rev Control) and Omnify (PLM) a plus.
o Experience with common test equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, VOM, parametric analyzers.
o Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (C++), LabVIEW, SPICE, Matlab, and/or ImageJ is a plus.
• Fluent with basic MS Office products including Visio is required.
If you are interested in applying, please email me at: Thomas.Cooper@advantageresourcing.com, call 408-452-8747 Ext.5354, or click the “Apply” button.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Princeton, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 353878
Posted Date: 1/24/2019