Data Coordinator - Dublin, OH
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Coordinator to work on a team at our client site in Littleton, CO. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Various assigned project activities that may include gathering and reviewing a variety of data using company resources, compiling and formatting the data to a finished product, and getting necessary approvals in order to meet required management timelines.
- Utilizes specialized knowledge and skills to perform unique and/or complex administrative, technical or support tasks.
- Performs a variety of duties involving different and unrelated steps and methods. Uses advanced and specialized knowledge to perform unique and/or complex tasks or activities which may be technical in nature.
- Works on assignments requiring judgment and initiative within pre-determined guidelines and subject to occasional review.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal customers and suppliers.
- Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- Minimum 4-6 years related experience in specific area or equivalent.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data Coordinator
Location: Dublin, OH
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 353881
Posted Date: 1/28/2019