Program Manager - Auburn Hills, MI
- Oversee high-level program(s) of complex natures.
- Takes project(s) from original concept through final implementation.
- Leads, Instructs, directs, assigns, and checks the work of team members.
- Required to assign project managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Must ensure continuous alignment of scope and strategic business objective, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward business result and strategic intent.
- Determine and coordinate the sharing of resources among project constituents to benefit the overall success of the program, while building credibility, establishing rapport, and maintaining communication at all levels.
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
- May report directly to a manager or senior manager.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related area and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have program management work experience
- Demonstrate strong skills in finance, cross-cultural awareness, leadership, communication, influence, negotiation, and conflict resolution-Demonstrate excellent ability to build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with customers at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Expertise in a variety of applications and software methodologies and have experience in system life cycle
Travel and Driving Requirements:
Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Auburn Hills, MI
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354003
Posted Date: 1/31/2019