Data Scientists Analysts - Dearborn, MI
- The Analyst identifies internal and external data sources and enables skill teams (Purchasing / Supply Chain / Manufacturing) and analytics teams to leverage the data with their analytic tools to answer their key questions.
- The role will be responsible for discovering and curating data sources, including: Creating data standards, developing data security recommendations, assessing data quality and creating required transformations.
- Collaborating with IT teams to support data collection, integration, and retention requirements based on the input collected with the business.
- Acting as the data steward to ensure that all information utilized adheres to compliance, access management, and control policies as set forth by GDIA. Providing on-going tracking and monitoring of performance of decision systems and statistical models Solving client analytics problems and communicates results and methodologies.
- Working in iterative processes with the client and validates findings.
- Modeling and framing business scenarios that are meaningful and which impact on critical business processes and/or decisions.
- Working closely with different teams to solve problems related to client analytics.
- Performing experimental design approaches to validating findings or testing hypothesis which provide business value.
- Working cross-functionally to manage data and analytic projects.
- Improving department results through innovation.
- Creating data products that combine various internal data sources enabling more efficient consumption of data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrated skills in large scale data manipulation, and mining / pattern recognition
- Critical thinking skills that demonstrate the ability to use existing and discoverable data to solve business problems
- Ability to translate complex quantitative methods into easily understood results for all levels of business customers
- Ability to handle multiple projects within a given timeframe
- Experience with tools such as Hadoop, Alteryx, QlikView, Apache, Spark, Informatica Strong programming skills; Experience in R, Python, SAS, SQL or Matlab
3-5 years of specific skill team (Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing - Ford Specific) or Data Analytics / Data Operations Work.
Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD program with a concentration in a quantitative or business field such as Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering, or Physics
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data Scientists Analysts
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354052
Posted Date: 1/31/2019