SQL Developer - ,
Exciting 1-2 year contract opportunity with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client in San Antonio, TX. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with C#.NET, SSRS and SSIS. No Corp-to-Corp available for this opportunity.
Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
- 5 years of experience following a software development lifecycle and producing application architecture documents, functional design documents, technical design documents, test plans, construction, test scripts and implementation documentation.
- 5 years of experience verifying application logic and debugging programs by preparing test data and completing unit, system integration and user acceptance testing
- 5 years of application infrastructure and operations experience in Visual Studio, SQL DB Server 2008/2016 experience
- 5 years of experience with designing SQL Objects. (i.e. Experience with SSIS/DTS or equivalent).
- 2 years of development of NDM/Direct Connect and Autosys.
- 5 years of experience with C++, C#, and Visual Basic 6.
- 3 years of experience with SSRS.
- 2 year experience with Team Foundation Services for code migration and environment management activities.
– Advantage Reference # 354189
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SQL Developer
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354189
Posted Date: 1/28/2019