Production Supervisor - Spring Hill, TN
· Manage the production performance, personnel issues and the Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) standards of several Autonomous Production Groups (GAP) along with meeting objectives in cost, quality and delivery. The main missions of the role:
· Lead the Quality Cost & Delivery (QCD) Performance for designated groups:
· Direct QCD initiatives: set targets, implement plans, track daily results, make appropriate adjustments in resource planning in order to attain desired results.
· Drive actions for improvement: communicate with the Autonomous Production Unit Manager, Production Supervisors of other shifts, and support functions to ensure a transparent information flow, collaborate to define improvement areas and precise action plans.
· Manage team performance: know team problems, define areas for performance improvements with team members, drive teamwork, lead problem solving groups, lead workshops on quality improvement methods (5S, TPM, 6M…).
· Manage the personnel issues of the assigned team:
· Ensure daily team management: assure appropriate headcount, ensure the respect of standardized work methods, assure presence on the floor to answer questions or address problems.
· Develop the team: ensure proper staffing, integrate new team members, foster individual development plans, advise and arrange for appropriate training, assure punctual job evaluations, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, minimum of an Associate's degree.
· Manufacturing or production experience
· Must be available to work 2nd or 3rd shift.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, e-time and basic SAP experience
Spring Hill, TN
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 354196
Posted Date: 1/28/2019