Application Technology Architecture - Dearborn, MI
- As a GRC Technical Lead, you would be expected to perform the following activities:
- Define the architecture and design elements for implementation of GRC solution (including design data/object models, technical workflows diagrams, access control models etc.).
- Design, configure and implement the following capabilities in GRC solutions: o Solution administration o Data feeds o Data model o Reporting o User access controls o User interface o Workflow
- Perform GRC solution migration, deployment, troubleshooting and maintenance activities.
- Lead build/ configuration of GRC solutions on RSA Archer as per defined business requirements and design.
- Lead SDLC efforts for successful build, test, and rollout of GRC solution into production use.
- Assist in developing GRC governance and operating model for the set up and sustainment of the GRC program.
- Hands-on experience in leading RSA program implementation projects including technology implementation activities such as requirements gathering, technical design, configuration, testing, data migration/ imports and deployment
- Demonstrated experience in control monitoring and testing, internal audit and issue management implementations for GRC programs
- Competence with project management tools like Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio
- Proficient in Project Management Office (PMO) with project status tracking, communication and escalation management
- RSA Archer Certification in 6.x platform and Preferred Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Understanding and knowledge of industry standards and industry frameworks (e.g., COBIT, COSO, ISO 27001, PCI, NIST) is desirable
- Manage project execution and delivery of RSA Archer deployments
- Develop and evolve functional and non-functional requirements for GRC solution
- Demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking and logical structuring skills
- Build relationships with business and technology stakeholders and assist them with identifying and solving issues specific to Archer
- Provide subject matter knowledge and best practices in the development and enhancement of Archer capabilities to meet business requirements
Masters or diploma in business administration or technical subject area such as information technology/ computer science/ information management.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Application Technology Architecture
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354251
Posted Date: 1/31/2019