Configuration Analyst - Minneapolis, MN
Job Title: Configuration Analyst
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Hourly Rate: $43.25/hr
- We currently have an opening in Minneapolis, MN for a Configuration Analyst to work on a Military Vehicle Program. Must have experience with PDM systems and CAD applications.
- Perform configuration management activities related to the design, development and production of complex systems and equipment for the US government DoD customer.
- Ensure application of organizational Configuration Management (CM) processes to program in accordance with CM plan.
- Perform CM tasks that include release of CAD models and drawings, and non-CAD product data into enterprise PDM.
- Maintain drawings/part data and Bills of Materials in PDM.
- Process drawing changes.
- Maintain various CM logs, such as for drawing number assignments and Variance tracking.
- Generate metrics from PDM.
- Facilitate Configuration Control Boards (CCB) and maintain meeting records.
- Maintain the As Designed Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Ensure the proper maintenance of Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) systems and prepare CSA reports.
- Support the establishment and maintenance of the production baseline.
- Support the delivery of the Technical Data Package (TDP) and maintenance of the TDP.
- Support physical configuration audits (PCAs) and functional configuration audits (FCAs).
- Support ISO, CMMI, Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA), Quality and corporate audits.
- Support CDRL deliveries.
- Execute assigned CM tasks ensuring all program obligations and objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Experience in Engineering Release and Change Management and Bill of Materials management in a PDM environment, and hand-offs to ERP systems.
- Working knowledge of relevant design engineering standards, manufacturing and supply chain processes.
- MS Office suite competency to prepare reports and documents.
- Experience with PDM system (PTC Windchill PDM experience is a plus).
- Familiarity with CAD applications (PTC Creo is a plus)
- Experience with teleconferencing applications, and working in a distributed organization.
- Working knowledge of relevant design engineering standards, manufacturing processes, and configuration management, such as MIL-HDBK-61A, EIA-649B, MIL-STD-31000, Industry standards including ISO 10007, CMMI, drawing standards such as MIL-STD-100.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office suite.
- Experience with PTC Windchill PDM highly desirable.
- Familiarity with CAD applications, preferably PTC Creo.
- 2-4 years of experience in Engineering Release and Change Management and Bill of Materials management in a PDM environment and hand-offs to ERP systems.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office suite to prepare reports and documents.
- Expert knowledge level in Microsoft Office and databases.
- 4-8 years of broad Configuration Management experience in controlling technical drawings and CAD models in a DoD contractor environment highly desirable.
- Minimum Associates Degree Required
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Configuration Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354257
Posted Date: 1/30/2019