OSHA Incident Representative - Fremont, CA
Our client uses proprietary technology, world-class design, and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes to create a new generation of highway capable electric vehicles. We utilize an innovative distribution model based on Company-owned sales and service centers. This approach allows us to maintain the highest levels of customer experience and benefit from short customer feedback loops to ensure our customer needs are fulfilled. We believe our operational infrastructure provides us with a competitive advantage compared to traditional automobile manufacturers.
OSHA Records Representative
The OSHA Records Representative will report workers comp and property/auto claims. Provides ongoing support to the Senior Manager of Safety by independently investigating claims and managing the treatment of injured workers in the repair and/or replacement of property damage. The Incident Manager will be responsible for communication with employees, clinics, and the Risk Management Team in order to provide great customer service. This position is cross functional with HR, Legal, Risk Management and Recruiting.
• First contact in the investigation and recording of work related and non- work related injuries and incidents.
• Provide direction to injured workers and supervisors regarding medical evaluation and treatment of any injuries ranging from 1st Aid to Advanced Life Support.
• Follows up with injured workers to determine return to work status and ongoing treatment.
• Compiles witness statement and incident reports into a consolidated file and determines root cause of incident and recommends disciplinary and corrective actions.
• Create claims file
o Enter Doctors and clinic reports.
o Enter photos & field reports.
o Follow up on investigations.
• Investigate complaints from injured workers of potential unsafe work conditions.
• Manage OSHA recordkeeping (300 Log).
• Investigate & track Near Miss Incidents.
• Identifies Subrogation opportunities and assigns to Risk Management.
• Drug Testing Program Management.
• Additional safety related projects as needed.
• Must have 2 - 4 years of recent Workers Compensation Claims Experience in a Med-Only role.
• Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of advanced industry terminology and how to successfully adjudicate medical claims.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of workers compensation laws, policies and procedures.
• Understanding of medical and legal terminology.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Strong mathematical calculating skills.
• Excellent computer processing skills.
• Thrive in a team environment.
• Quick and accurate data entry skills.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Basic level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Exercises a high level of professionalism and a positive demeanor.
• Capable of lifting 15 lbs.
If you are interested in applying, please email me at: Thomas.Cooper (at) advantageresourcing.com, call 408-367-1478, or click the “Apply” button.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: OSHA Incident Representative
Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 354542
Posted Date: 1/30/2019