Marketing Specialist - Sunnyvale, CA
Tech Leader in Sunnyvale is Seeking a Marketing Specialist
Drive focused projects around (a) Developer marketing, (b) Database marketing, (c) Content marketing * Collaborate with key cross functional stakeholders: (a) AMER sub-regional leads (b) Global program team, (c) DevRel ecosystem team, (d) LATAM/EMEA/APAC developer marketing counterparts.
* Project 1 - Developer - OKR delivery and AMER developer plan: Work with AMER sub-regional leads to ensure alignment to AMER regional developer/practitioner strategy and pacing toward quarterly OKRs. Represent AMER interests with Global teams. Liaise with Global and sub-regional leads to deliver targets on Top 250 ABM and Ent/Corp developer/practitioner programs. Drive Scaled developer programs centrally across AMER to deliver on targets. Track, analyze and report on campaign effectiveness and pacing towards quarterly goals.
* Project 2 - Developer - DevRel+AMER joint initiatives: Work with regional DevRel community leads on joint DevRel and AMER events and initiatives. Determine the developer experience between DevRel events and AMER events. Create better transparency of programs broadly across AMER. Execute joint plans around (a) DevFest/Onboard 2019 (b) DevRel 301 level workshops, (c) Enterprise community pilot, etc.
* Project 3 - Developer - Dev Learning+GCP Trial+Cloud Sales systems and database PRD: Work with key cross functional stakeholders to deliver joint PRD across Cloud Marketing on tying Dev Learning+GCP Trial+Cloud Sales systems and databases together to allow us to understand the impact of our budget investment against learning and certification goals, free trial conversion and pipeline acceleration. Work with central Strategy & Ops/Qwiklabs/Pantheon engineering/product teams to get buy in to PRD on tying the different systems/databases together. Advocate for development to start, secure commitment to timeline, and track progress for status updates.
* Project 4 - Database - Contact Database growth plan: Work with AMER regional marketing team/director, local BI analyst, and central S&O team to ensure alignment to AMER database strategy and pacing toward quarterly OKRs. Represent AMER interests with Central/S&O teams. Liaise with Central/S&O teams sub-regional leads to deliver regional targets on account & contact development growth. Drive Scaled programs centrally across AMER to deliver on database targets. Track, analyze and report on campaign effectiveness and pacing towards quarterly goals.
* Project 5 - Content - AMER/Central team coordination: Collaborate with AMER strategic programs lead to represent AMER needs with central Product Marketing, Content Marketing and Campaigns team. Liaise and provide feedback to and from the AMER marketing team w/ central marketings teams & stakeholders. Work to remove roadblocks for AMER regional marketing as related to content. * Develop executive presentations to communicate strategy, priorities and results. * Support the business on key internal priorities across various project areas.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354585
Posted Date: 1/30/2019