RSA Archer Consultant - Chandler, AZ
Ranked as a Fortune 100 company, we have an opening for an RSA Archer Consultant. Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). This has an initial duration of 18 months. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: RSA Archer Consultant
Location: Remote (Chandler, AZ preferred)
Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 (k) plan.
- 7+ years of experience in development, maintenance, testing & support of RSA Archer GRC applications with good exposure to SDLC processes and agile methodology.
- RSA Archer Developer/Administrator certification.
- Thorough knowledge of Archer Issue Management, Policy Management, Risk Management, Vendor Management, Business Continuity, Operational Risk Management.
- Must have the knowledge of end to end life cycle of development/implementation of use cases in Archer tool.
- Hands-on experience with customization & configuration of Advanced Workflow.
- Experience with data feeds, configurations & notifications.
- Experience creating fields, reports, iViews and dashboards in Archer.
- Extensive experience configuring access controls, record permission, and events in Archer.
- Experience integrating Archer with other platforms or systems.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with good analytical skills.
Adv. Ref. #: 354587
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: RSA Archer Consultant
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354587
Posted Date: 1/30/2019