Change Manager - PM - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Digital Consultant/ Product Manager professional. This position will function as a product manager focused on digital sales funnel. It is critical that you have agile experience managing the scrum as a product manager.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Thank you for your time
Title: Change Manager - PM
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12 plus months
- Candidate should have demonstrated skills in change management communication and planning in a large program management office environment.
- Candidate should have demonstrated skills in communication and presentation development for executives and cross-organizational communication of program activities, progress and successes.
- Candidate should have demonstrated soft skills in effective collaboration, information gathering and sharing from small to large audience venues, and effective skills in influencing and collaborating in a matrixed organization where influencing outcomes is essential.
- Candidate should be able to operating in a high energy, fast paced environment and be able to manage effectively in ambiguous situations where direction and outcomes are not always clearly defined.
- Candidate should be skilled at helping other focus on problems, establish clear pathways through collaboration and engagement’s with others.
- Consults with management and business partners on strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- 6+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Change Manager - PM
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354679
Posted Date: 2/4/2019