Systems Engineer/Administrator - Round Rock, TX
This role will help cover day to day activities, especially on infrastructure side.
Knowledge in Wintel Architecture and server configuration and how it plays on the network.
Logistics capabilities due to dealing with over 400 servers
Nice to have background Lenel Onguard application (IDEAL CANDIDATE will have), knowledge on L-EMC software C-cure systems
Technology - Knowledge and Skills:
· Understanding of MS Windows Server technologies.
· Ability to navigate in a Network environment connecting with multiple servers to perform tasks.
· Experience in Dot Net Framework and JAVA technologies
· Experience in batch jobs and scheduling
· Possess trouble shooting skills.
· Microsoft SQL SERVER database tools.
· Used to trouble shoot data issues while diagnosing issues
· Experience designing and deploying web and client/server production application and services
· Able to work independently and able to communicate fluently
· Lead discussion, design and propose solution based on requirement
· Conceptualize, design, build, test and roll out application based on established frameworks and design guidelines
· Work with internal and external teams in the development of applications using agile methodology/SCRUM. Conduct and participate in peer code reviews
· Provide engineering troubleshooting to isolate and provide root cause of issues and implement high quality innovative solutions
· Experience working in a multi-site and multi-cultural environments
Nice to have:
Working Knowledge of the current Dell Technical Operating Environments and Networking
Experience with provisioning and supporting :
· Desktop, Servers, Storage, and POE Network Switches
· Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware, etc) design and implementation
· Lenel OnGuard
· CCure 9000
• Both Dell Wide Area Network and Private topologies and protocols
Working Knowledge of Lenel and CCURE Equipment (after required training and Certification)
• Badge Readers
• Monitoring Devices
• On-Guard Software
• CCURE Software
• Lenel Support Processes
• Test Changes
• LNVR (Lenel Network Video Recorder) Server Hardware Management
Disaster Recovery Testing experience
• Assist with establishing and testing Disaster Recovery capabilities within the Global Security.
• DARP document, review, and certification on a quarterly basis.
Experience with Workday HCM tool.
Experience with Integrations
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems Engineer/Administrator
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354830
Posted Date: 2/1/2019