Sales Mastery Coordinator - New York, NY
Sales Mastery Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Sales Mastery Coordinator for a 6-month contractual opportunity with one of our top clients in New York, NY. As the Sales Mastery Coordinator, you're at the heart of your team's sales training operations and activities based in the Americas. You anticipate the needs of your team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You also use that knowledge to support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. An ideal candidate is bright, organized, energetic and dependable; driven by a common company goal: to help accomplish great things and drive incredible learning programs at scale.
- Perform an array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, schedule facilities and equipment, generating reports and distributing to stakeholders).
- Creation of documents leveraging Google’s GSuite including Google Slides, Sheets and Docs.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Able to build and maintain positive and productive inter-departmental working relationships.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- End to end ownership and management of the logistics of regularly recurring programs
- Coordinate logistics for live trainings and act as point of contact for event setup/breakdown across multiple offices.
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
Skill / Education Required:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience along with 3+ years of project management experience.
- Must be extremely proactive, responsible, enthusiastic, dedicated, detail-oriented and demonstrate a high-level of scrappiness.
- Experience serving as a project lead with a history of driving things to completion.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency. Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management and practices - and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Be highly adaptable & able to handle ambiguity and needs minimal supervision.
- Fast learner, quick thinker and able to interpret situations with minimal guidance is ideal.
- Experience in customer service or event management.
- A passion for learning and development; a passion for sales enablement.
- Flexibility and possess outstanding decision-making skills.
New York, NY
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Sales
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sales Mastery Coordinator
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354841
Posted Date: 2/1/2019