Financial Control Analyst - Fountain Valley, CA
Role is responsible for the development of all key financial measures relating to Supply Chain operations and cost structure. Will work closely with Finance; focus will be to ensure operational KPI performance aligns to the financial cost measurement of the Finance community. This will provide the foundation for financial awareness and accountability in managing the supply chain costs of MPA. Position will work closely with all department leads in Supply Chain organization for the establishment of annual budgets, governance reviews of performance, and drive cost savings initiatives throughout the year in effort to meet and outperform cost reduction targets.
- Develop KPI scorecards to properly report supply chain operating costs and assign to cost driver/PDC/department in
- proper alignment with finance organization and brand management.
- Oversee governance activities of supply chain cost reporting activity.
- Conducting operating reviews, working with PDC Managers and Department Managers in establishing budgets and
- driving cost reduction initiatives.
- Assist in creation of all SC strategy and business cases to ensure financial accuracy in assumptions and projections
- within project scopes.
- Serve as liaison for Supply Chain Organization with Finance. Coordinate all planning activities with Finance annual
- schedule within Supply Chain Organization.
- Liaison with purchasing organization to help coordinate supplier management activities with PDC’s and responsible
- Establish PMO to identify and drive multiple cost savings initiatives on the key cost drivers within the supply chain
- Use project management tracking tools to drive actions towards cost savings targets.
- Create executive presentation documents to update senior management on all SC related costs and cost savings
- Provide support to SC departments as needed in analyzing operating costs.
- Develop queries and analytic tools to drill into each cost driver to properly evaluate and provide countermeasure to
- Translating discrete departmental cost buckets into a cost as a percent of net revenue. Develop financial dashboards
- and reporting tools to properly align operational KPI’s to financial reporting. Create reporting and governance meeting
- presentations to report to organization at all levels performance to budget/targets. Help all departments in business case
- development for project approval and prioritization. Initiate cost savings initiatives and work with cross functional teams to
- drive actions to achieve targeted reductions. Liaison with brand management on policy and terms and conditions
- proposals and cost impact assessments. Represent supply chain in all budgetary planning and review meetings. Work
- with PDC management in the financial processes of annual budget establishment, management, control and cost
- reduction activities.
- Strong problems solving and root cause analysis skills will be required with this position. Ability to gather appropriate
- data and conduct evaluation of cost drivers and associated business processes to properly assess and propose
- actions/countermeasures. Will have input to budget setting process and prioritization.
Additional Education Requirements
- Minimum B.S. or B.A. in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain Management or other related field.
- Additional Experience Requirements
- 4 – 6 year’s related experience required.
- Experience in Supply Chain finance and a nalytics departments preferred.
- Accounting background.
- Operations/Production M anagement experience preferred.
Fountain Valley, CA
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Finance
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Financial Control Analyst
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354842
Posted Date: 2/1/2019