Service Parts Quality Analyst - Fountain Valley, CA
The Service Parts Quality Analyst will be responsible to oversee Supply Chain operations quality assurance activities to meet customer requirements and KPI’s within MPA Supply Chain strategy and guidelines. Position will liaison with Parts Help Desk team, Parts Technical team, and the PDC’s within MPA network. Responsibilities for Parts Bulletin coordination and PDC follow-up on all required inspections will be a key focus of this position. Analyst will create tracking tools and KPI reports to efficiently report compliance status to standards and current status on work in progress in the network. Position will work with quality and finance team to ensure supplier recovery on appropriate claims.
- Ensure network compliance to all parts bulletin and quality control messages.
- Develop process to track compliance and report accordingly in supply chain organization.
- Ensure compliance to MPA PPAP process.
- Work with part development engineers in pla nning, prototyping, pre-production and production of products.
- Perform root cause analysis studies on reoccurring quality conditions identified in claims and warranty data
- affecting MPA network and its customers.
- Create reports identifying trends within part groups and suppliers. Provide feedback to proper supply and purchasing
- Work with brand management, marketing, materials, and other stakeholders within the company to ensure new part
- and accessory quality targets are met.
- Work with packaging engineering, parts supply and logistics to coordinate efforts directed to ensuring world class
- part quality for all MPA customers.
- Create necessary reports and presentations as position requires.
- Report and participate in appropriate governance meetings. Attend design/fitment reviews of accessories and ensure all
- open issues resolved prior to PPAP release.
MAJOR CHALLENGES AND KEY DECISIONS
- Takes proactive approaches to anticipate and prevent part quality issues. This role will define, investigate, and gather relevant information to decide what decision is needed and who (department) needs involvement. Use of root cause analysis tools and methods to determine source of quality issues. Assessment of alternative solutions for critical quality issues affecting vehicle owner.
Additional Education Requirements
- Bachelor of Science or Arts in Supply Chain Management or related discipline preferred.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 4 – 6 years related experience required
- Experience in business analytics preferred
Fountain Valley, CA
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Service Parts Quality Analyst
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354843
Posted Date: 2/1/2019