Supply Chain Network Strategy Analyst - Fountain Valley, CA
Primary responsibility is to develop supply chain network optimization strategies for MPA network. These strategies will
include number of PDC locations and their roles in the supply chain as well as optimizing customer service, efficiency,
and cost effectiveness of all variables within the MPA network. The scope of role includes all material flows within the
supply chain. This will be achieved by leveraging all key department stakeholders’ involvement to properly evaluate all
appropriate data and variables of the scope of each strategy. Deliverables will include complete business case
recommendations that are developed with, reviewed by, and approved by each functional department within MPA. The
intent is that the final business case recommendations will be approved by top executive management.
• Lead data collection and business case development efforts on key MPA supply chain strategy initiatives and
• Work with all appropriate department personnel and PMO leadership to ensure completeness of analysis, integrity in
data, cost impact, assumptions, and projected benefits of strategy recommendations.
• Formulate Business case executive review documents that present the background of project, scope, data
assessment, relevant benchmark information, recommendation and projected benefits.
• Work with PMO team on change management activities, including information packages, all necessary
communication to key stakeholders, appropriate training, launch readiness plan, and comprehensive post launch
• Work with extended enterprise team members as needed on project evaluation and impact assessment for changes
in supply chain affecting MPA network.
• Email communications, meetings, and personnel development activities
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Data collection necessary to fully develop the strategy and projected benefit to the supply chain network
• Develop excel workbooks to organize the various needed data points in each strategy in development, lo gistics, costs,
labor impact, service levels to customers, etc.
• Work with 3pp’s in collaboration to evaluate v arious solutions and alternatives.
• Recommend and use modeling tools and 3pp’s as needed to fully validate stra tegy completeness
• Attend and lead as required project teams in development of strategy proposals.
• Develop and track project budgets to measure costs back to business case asse rtions.
• Participate in launch readiness on implementation of strategies and post project evalua tions.
MAJOR CHALLENGES AND KEY DECISIONS
• Strong problem solving skills needs as Network Strategies will be focused on optimizing network performance and
• Job requires ability to drive consensus agreement amongst cross-functional teams.
• Root cause analysis tools will be needed
Additional Education Requirements
Minimum B.S. or B.A. degree in Supply Chain Management or other related field.
Additional Experience Requirements
• 4 – 6 year’s related experience required.
• 1 – 3 years of Supply Chain operations ex perience in logistics, PDC operations, packaging, supplier management,
• 2 – 4 years of Supply Chain experience in planning or analytical role.
• Prior Service Parts distribution network experience preferred
• Project Management experience preferred
Fountain Valley, CA
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Supply Chain Network Strategy Analyst
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354844
Posted Date: 2/1/2019