Software Engineer - Corning, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for an IT Peoplesoft Analyst to work onsite in Corning, NY. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
IT Supply Chain Analyst will work closely with business teams to deliver quality IT solutions in supply chain ERP and commercial applications including PeopleSoft and in-house web applications. He/she will have a strong understanding of database and web technology and willing to explore new capability to support business needs.
Must have BA/BS Degree in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related subject
2-4 years overall work experience as Business or IT Analyst.
• Work closely with business teams to provide technical solutions to complex business needs
• Develop a strong understanding of supply chain and commercial business processes for fiber
• Act as a business analyst (BA) for projects and gather business requirements, create business process flows, and solution design documents
• Act as a liaison and work with IT technical and business functional teams to ensure successful delivery of projects within the constraints of an allowed budget and a desired timeline.
• Strong knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, or others).
• Knowledge and hands on experience working with large data in multiple formats such as XML, CSV, flat files and databases.
• Build SQL statements to perform data analysis.
• Project planning, requirements gathering and analysis, test plan development.
• 1-2 years of experience in programming higher level language(s): .Net (C#, VB), C++ or Java
• 1-2 years of experience in developing web and/or database applications
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Corning, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354851
Posted Date: 2/1/2019