Executive Assistant - MIDDLE CITY WEST, PA
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant for a 3+ month contractual opportunity with one of our top clients in Philadelphia, PA. As an Executive Assistant (EA), you will provide diversified administrative support to a variety of client-serving and Core Business Services (CBS) professionals, including partners and Directors. You may also provide administrative support to service line or engagement-specific teams. You will use your prior EA experience, skills and knowledge and maintains a current understanding of organizational policies, procedures and practices.
- Collect, compile and analyze moderately complex data; and may coordinate projects and deadlines directly or through others.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings. Use scheduler feature for arranging group calls/meetings.
- Effectively use firm travel and meeting tools, follow policies and procedures to make travel/meeting arrangements, confirm details and creates itineraries.
- Apply company branding and correspondence guidance to format/edit letters, reports, and correspondence from draft to client-ready stage; become knowledgeable of firm mailing/delivery processes.
- Maintain documents on appropriate file servers and repositories, learn and adhere to company records retention policies.
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal/external client contacts, gaining recognition as a team resource Effectively assist with project plans for small project teams in local and virtual team settings.
- With guidance, may manage certain administrative aspects of client engagements.
- Collaborate with colleagues to determine and recommend most cost-effective solutions for completing tasks.
- Apply and share knowledge obtained about work processes, resources, structure and business of the firm/service line/functional group.
- 3-5 years of experience working as an Executive Assistant and able to conduct all corresponding duties
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication.
- Effective interpersonal skills, with an ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to quality.
- Proficiency with automated calendar management tools, e.g., Outlook, Blackberry, Lotus Notes
MIDDLE CITY WEST, PA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: MIDDLE CITY WEST, PA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354919
Posted Date: 2/1/2019