Project Manager - Fountain Valley, CA
- Supply Chain Project Manager will be responsible for establishment of project management methodology and tool set to standardized the approach used for all projects developed by and assigned to the supply chain organization.
- Responsibilities include working with staff members to ensure project deliverables are completed within the applicable scope and budget of each project in Supply Chain Organization. Key responsibilities will be to measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques; perform risk management to minimize project risks oversee and track all projects; facilitating status meetings and updating tracking documents to ensure Supply Chain teams meet time lines and deliverables within recognized projects. Position will work closely will cross-functional departments as needed.
- Manages, plans, and coordinates activities of projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Develop PMO and Project Management methodology for MPA Sup ply Chain team.
- Standardize Project Charter format.
- Train staff as needed on tools and methodology for project management activities.
- Create and follow business case format approved by MPA Executive Management.
- Tracking of all projects within supply chain team through critical path to milestones, monitoring budget and deliverables.
- Ensure align ment to business case assumptions.
- Develop master tracking tool for executive update meetings.
- Manage key projects assigned as Project Manager.
- On board project team members.
- Ensure alignment and change management activities are met.
- Meet all milestones and budget requirements of project.
- Develop business case and presentation materials for Packaging, Quality and Supply Chain Strategy team as required.
- Attend and participate in team meetings, communicate to all team members as needed, complete training and development goals.
- Develop Project Management tool kit for team.
- Change Management process standardization for all projects.
- Track all department projects and develop status update prese ntations
- Train staff members on project management methodology.
- Communication to the Brands and all defined key stakehold ers within each project throughout the project lifecycle.
- Will be responsible for developing project solutions and helping others on team do so to improve the KPI’s and performance of MPA. Strong analytical and problems solving skills are needed in the position to ensure targets of projects are met. Key skill required in ensuring consensus decision making amongst cross- functional departments.
Additional Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Administration or related discipline.
- 8 – 10+ years related experience required.
- Experience as lead project manager on sev eral large scale projects
- Experience in Retail supply chains (automotive preferred)
- Distribution operations experience
- Strong finance background
- Certified Project Manager (PMP) preferred
Fountain Valley, CA
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 354978
Posted Date: 2/7/2019