IT Help Desk (Phone Support) - New Haven, CT
Provides Tier 1 support for customers requesting assistance with office technology services (e.g., computers, mobile devices and printers). Assists users with troubleshooting and remediating technology related service requests.
1. Answers support requests and provides telephone assistance to customers; provides technical advice, guidance and informal training to customers using hardware and software programs.
2. Troubleshoots and restores routine technical service and equipment problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes and procedures.
3. Escalates and coordinates services requests with staff assigned to service request.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
2. Strong oral and written communication skills.
3. Ability to speak Spanish or French is highly desirable.
Systems & Technical Knowledge:
1. Demonstrated working knowledge of basic to moderately complex hardware and software products.
2. Service Management systems experience.
3. Remote support tools (i.e. Bomgar) experience.
4. Cloud applications (i.e. connected backup) experience.
5. Active Directory experience.
6. Experience with Windows 7 and 10.
7. Microsoft and Macintosh operating systems experience.
8. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience.
Education: BS or BA in Computer Science or lnformation Systems is preferred.
Experience: At least 3 years of lT desktop support experience.
Licensing / Certification: ITlL Foundation certificate is a plus; A+, Network+; Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certificate is highly desirable.
New Haven, CT
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Support
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Help Desk (Phone Support)
Location: New Haven, CT
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355087
Posted Date: 2/4/2019