Business Analyst - Chandler, AZ
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a 6+ month contractual opportunity with our client in Chandler, AZ. The qualified candidate will acts as BA within a technology team; must understand the technology landscape for application remediation work. You will be responsible to translate requirements and designs into process, develop and maintain meeting agendas and capture meeting minutes and other artifacts.
- Must have 10+ years of writing process documentation specifications and 1+ years of vendor management experience
- Experience in various vendor tools: PAC2000, Remedy, DMS, and SDLC Tracker
- Must have the ability to lead and define the application scope.
- Capable of documenting business and technical processes as part of learning and presenting the information.
- Understand architecture and general functionality of n-tier applications, and describe with detailed hardware diagrams.
- Advance knowledge in technology process flows - Understand business process flow and show how it interacts with the technology via use cases.
- Determine the requirements of each application.
- Capability to capture and document complex business and functional requirements.
- Must be able to effectively deliver all enterprise SLDC and TREX initiatives.
- Manage the resulting documentation in a repository or repositories (e.g. SharePoint, Documentum).
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter; a committed team player and must be able to communicate effectively.
- Effective prioritization of assignments; ability to escalate where appropriate for resolution.
- Must be able to work and manage task independently, problem solve, and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must complete quality works and deliver the on-time.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355186
Posted Date: 2/5/2019