Application Security Engineer (Linux/Windows/Security/Testing) - Dublin, OH
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for an Engineer to work on a team at our client site in Dublin, OH. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
* Primary focus: Analyze OS and web application scan results, determine the validity of the result, identify & verify the remediation, weekly write up of analysis and support the ongoing process
* Secondary focus: Participate with peer engineers in performing regression testing. This will span manual user web and voice testing, reporting validation, execution of scripts, and using automated test systems
* Candidate will provide design, development, certification, deployment, support functions, performance analysis and problem-solving efforts for various hosted contact center platforms and other engineering initiatives.
* Responsibilities will also include defining and test plan requirements, supporting the execution of platform certifications and related proof of concepts as well as lifecycle management.
* Candidate will develop technical documentation
* Role requires significant interaction and collaboration with other engineering groups, Security, Planning, Operations, IT organizations, vendor development and support groups, as needed.
* Deep Windows and Linux server administrative skills (Windows 2008-2012; CentOS 6 & 7; Redhat 7)
* Solid understanding of web application technologies (IIS, Apache)
* Experience with PowerShell and Unix scripting; additional utilities a plus
* Preferred Experience: Amazon Web Services; patching technologies; VOIP; scanning technologies; Ansible
* Certifications a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field, or minimum 3 years technical experience in the IT industry
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Server Virtualization experience
* Knowledge of telecommunications, specifically with VoIP protocols such as SIP
* Knowledge of DevOps and recent technologies
* Strong analysis documentation
* Intermediate level knowledge of information security principles and standards such as FedRAMP, PCI, HIPAA, ISACA or similar
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Application Security Engineer (Linux/Windows/Security/Testing)
Location: Dublin, OH
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355261
Posted Date: 2/6/2019