Oracle Fusion Consultant - Coppell, TX
Position: Oracle Fusion Consultant
Start Date: 2/11/2019~
Location: Long Beach, CA
Project: Full-Time (Estimated ending: 3/29/2019)
This position will focus on supporting the client company who has implemented the Oracle Fusion in this year and the project manager to improve the accounting functions of the systems.
Day-to-day activities will vary but heavily oriented toward detailed analysis of data, inspecting where the errors occur, and partnering with the project manager to successfully address the issue and improvement advice to the client.
The successful candidate will partner in leading assessments and controls by ensuring general ledger, operational processes and systems of record are correct and aligned based on GAAP, Regulatory, and policy requirements.
Essential Duties includes but not limited to:
- Reviewing general ledger and system of record data, completing research, analysis and reconciliations
- Performing detailed research of data and processes, analyzing, interpreting and reporting findings
- Potential to providing functional advice to the client
- Establishing an effective preventative and detective internal controls structure to ensure accurate financial accounting and reporting
- Supporting team and manager as a functional accounting operation lead in initiative analysis
- Establishing strong relationships with business partners and working closely to understand impacts
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success in implementation and/or support of Oracle fusion accounting solutions.
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Oracle Fusion Consultant
Location: Coppell, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355269
Posted Date: 2/5/2019