Talend Developer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has openings for 3 Talend Developer to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. While this is a 12 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
You will lead and build Talend jobs in a large scale environment. Assist other developers on creating and optimizing Talend jobs. You will engage in end to end delivery processes and solution reviews with the development teams. You will get an opportunity to solve problems and resolve Talend technical issues and collaborate across many teams.
- Talend certified in BigData ETL having 8 to 10 years of work experience
- Hands on Talend ETL development experience for data ingestion and confirmation from various data sources
- Experience in writing Talend jobs to interface with Kafka, MapR Steam, Spark Streaming, MapRDB
- Experience with developing reusable frameworks to ingest data to Hadoop DL from variety of sources like file, DB, Jason, XML etc
- Experience in building Talend streaming jobs from streaming sources like Kafka, MapR Steam etc
- U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Talend Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355355
Posted Date: 2/6/2019