Software Engineer Controls - Dearborn, MI
- Lead global core modeling & test vector development for Climate Control Electrical.
- Lead unit model testing to achieve 100% coverage and full automation Support integrated model testing work with validation team to align test process and procedures
- Support climate control electrical model platform development for electronic control panels, stand-alone & remote climate control modules.
- Provide regular technical/strategic/tactical input on modeling platform and implementation plans.
- Support sign-off for all climate control modeled features globally.
- Lead model design peer reviews and support other peer reviews
- Support development of engineering and product cost efficiency actions with modeling efforts.
- Support development of innovation & advanced engineering within the climate control electrical.
- Software/Modeling development process.
- Extensive/multiple work experiences in Mathworks Simulink/Stateflow/Embedded Coder.
- Extensive/multiple work experiences in dSPACE Rapid Prototyping platforms.
- Extensive/multiple work experiences in Automation desk , Control desk and Python scripts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software lifecycles, inclusive of specification, modeling, simulation, validation, and sign-off.
- Experience and competency in core specification, system design, and quality discipline processes.
Experience in automotive embedded controller design and development
Extensive/multiple work experiences in climate electrical modeling & software.
Bachelors of Science - Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Engineer Controls
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355356
Posted Date: 2/11/2019