CadWorx Piping Designer - Long Term Contract - Borger, TX - Borger, TX
This position is a long term contract role located in Borger, TX. Cadworx and AutoCAD experience are REQUIRED. Per diem will be paid for non-local candidates. The pay starts at $52/hr and increases depending on experience. Please apply and ATTACH an updated resume if you would like to be considered.
The role may require responsibility for collaboration with other offices, field data gathering, the arrangement and layout of equipment and the design of the interconnecting piping systems. The position includes responsibility for the following types of activities.
• Coordination of engineering and design activities with other project disciplines.
• Maintain control and status of project piping scope.
• Knowledge of ASME, ANSI, API and other applicable codes.
• Preparation of plot plans, equipment layout, nozzle orientations, and 3D models.
• Development of orthographic and isometric drawings.
• Generate/review piping specifications.
• Provide input for vendor equipment coordination for piping.
• Provide material take-offs for project estimates.
• Perform field verification activities since many projects are a retrofit nature.
• Support construction, commissioning and start-up activities.
• Must be able to work in Operating Plant Environments
• AA in drafting/design or BS in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 7 years’ experience.
• Piping experience in pulp and paper, semiconductor, oil and gas, and/or chemical industries
• Familiarity with Cadworx and Autocad piping design tools
• Preparation of line and tie-in lists
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: CadWorx Piping Designer - Long Term Contract - Borger, TX
Location: Borger, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355380
Posted Date: 2/7/2019