Developer for Manufacturing Industry (SQL, .Net, ASP, VB) - Painted Post, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a SQL Server Developer, utilizing .Net, ASP and VB languages, to work on a team at our client site in Painted Post, NY. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- In depth understanding of SQL Server software and in developing complex queries, views, triggers, stored procedures and reporting services reports (SSRS).
- In depth understanding of Microsoft Developer Studio tools with .Net, ASP, and VB languages
• Developer for Integrated Manufacturing Systems (IMS), and SSRS solutions.
• Develop, test, and, implement software solutions.
• Interact with customer to gather and define in-depth system requirements.
• Review and respond to issues related to a system change.
• Provide oversight of development work when dealing with external service providers.
• Monitor quality of the output to ensure end product meets required specifications.
• Trouble-shoot complex applications problems or other IT problems that may have a significant impact on the business.
• Utilize software development life-cycle processes required skills.
• In depth understanding of SQL Server software and in developing complex queries, views, triggers, stored procedures and reporting services reports (SSRS).
• In depth understanding of Microsoft Developer Studio tools with .Net, ASP, and VB languages
• Ability to work independently to develop, test, troubleshoot, and document system requirements.
• Ability to accurately and effectively communicate the status of tasks.
• Ability to provide accurate estimates of the time and effort required to complete tasks.
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and management.
• Ability to work with end users to develop requirements.
• Experience developing solutions for manufacturing applications.
• Experience utilizing Team Foundation Server
Education and Experience.
• 4 year degree preferred in IT related field
Painted Post, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Developer for Manufacturing Industry (SQL, .Net, ASP, VB)
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355404
Posted Date: 2/11/2019