Software Test/Build Engineer-355511 - Round Rock, TX
Our client a well-known technology company located in Round Rock TX is seeking Software Test/Build Engineer to join their exciting team.
Software Test/Build Engineer
Must Haves: Minimum 2 years of embedded and system testing experience, building systems, someone who can wear multiple hats in the software and hardware world.
This key role will help build reliable and scalable PoC work products that shape our next generation products.
- Minimum of 2 years of embedded/system testing experience.
- C/C++, Python, Shell scripting.
- Experience building yocto based distribution.
- Experience with ARM based SoCs.
- Experience debugging with HW based tools like, i2C analyzers, PCIe analyzers etc.
- Experience testing PCIe based device drivers, NVMe based storage stacks.
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement software test plans, as well as automation for embedded systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, EE, or related discipline.
- Experience with source control systems like Git.
- Experience with bug tracking systems like JIRA.
- Experience testing, fixing, patching and enhancing embedded Linux components, including embedded kernels.
- Experience with user/kernel based drivers including DPDK drivers.
- Basic understanding of FPGA based development work flow.
This position is 100% onsite at the Round Rock location.
Hours: M-F 8am-5pm. 9 month contract with the possibility of extension.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Test/Build Engineer-355511
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355511
Posted Date: 2/7/2019