Junior Programmer Analyst - Motors and Drives - Houston, TX
The Junior Programmer Analyst selected for this opportunity will be responsible for performing software requirements analysis, software design, software development, software testing, software integration, and software support for an R&D Manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate selected for this role would offer demonstrated experience integrating and-or developing enterprise products in an information management environment, and will take a technical and functional approach to learn the manufacturing processes to tailor software solutions accordingly to each work cell.
Furthermore, the Junior Programmer Analyst will perform business analysis and work flow analysis to assess difficulties in reaching department goals.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs.
- Conferring with users.
- Studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigating problem areas.
- Following the software policies and guidelines.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Participating in educational opportunities.
- Reading professional publications.
- Maintaining personal networks.
- Participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by following all security policies.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
2-5 years minimum of relevant .NET work development experience
Proven ability to write programming guidelines
Proficient in C# or VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET 4.0-4.5 Frameworks and required software packages
Solid understanding of relational databases. working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2 services
Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project needs, and work under tight deadlines
Must demonstrate a clear understanding of designing solutions to meet customer demands and be willing to take ownership of problems and work with team members to deliver solutions that meet customer needs
Bachelor's Degree in a related field
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity offering Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K option directly from the employer.
The client will pay relocation for this position.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Junior Programmer Analyst - Motors and Drives
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 355555
Posted Date: 2/7/2019