Project Manager - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune100 Financial Services company, our client has openings for a Project Manager to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. While this is an 18 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity. Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- May manage a small team.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355583
Posted Date: 2/7/2019