Specialist, Dealer Support - Fountain Valley, CA
- Provide accurate and timely parts information support to dealerships, regions, ports, and PDC’s via the toll-free Parts Hotline phone number.
- Assist and resolve urgent customer / dealer backorder situations in order to prevent vehicle buybacks and / or reduce customer dissatisfaction.
- Assist and resolve dealer issues pertaining to parts and ordering and parts returns.
- Perform ancillary duties as requested by management.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Primary KPI’s include:
- Call / Email Volume - 80+
- Response time - >2 Hrs
- Same Day Resolution – Avg 1.2 days
- CSI < 95%;
- Will work closely with our dealers, as well as HMA / KMA / HAEA and MPA teams to ensure our dealer’s desired expectations are met.
- Answer all dealer phone calls with a professional, courteous, and friendly manner
- Receive and respond to requested information on parts and order processing questions from OE Dealership, Regions, Ports, and PDC’s
- Coordinate special order requests
- Provide parts technical assistance to PDC’s in order to properly identify miss-packaged parts
- Assist dealership personnel with parts catalog
- Review, assist and resolve urgent back order issues by evaluating alternative options to repairing the customer’s vehicle.
- Communicate with PDC’s on parts packaging problems and damaged part shipments to dealers
MAJOR CHALLENGES AND KEY DECISIONS
- Employee is excepted to maintain a pro-active vision towards the department objectives of accurate and timely parts information by reviewing all catalog data frequently, familiarizing themselves with parts bulletin information, reviewing product specification, and communication with staff members to improve parts information and / or other parts related process.
- Dealer Support Specialist will support the Part Information Analyst in researching, discovering, and communicating corrections to Part Information issues. Support and investigation will be perform in many ways; review current and past parts catalog information, review parts tech database, physical inspection of like vehicles, physical inspection of PDC inventory, and communication with QA / Service department.
- Employee is expected to resolve dealership issues through fair and reasonable decision that have little or no financial impact to MPA or dealers. Reasonable decisions must be made in accordance with established parts policies and procedures.
High School Diploma
Years of Experience
Additional Experience Requirements
- AS400 Experience a plus
- Parts operations or wholesale distribution experience is preferred
- Strong customer service experience needed
Fountain Valley, CA
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Specialist, Dealer Support
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355588
Posted Date: 2/11/2019