User Experience Developer/Prototyper - Round Rock, TX
User Experience Developer/Prototyper / 35567
Location: Round Rock, TX
Duration: 6+ months with possible extension
Client Services IT is seeking a User Experience Developer/Prototyper to join our multi-disciplinary UX team to design world-class user experiences for external and internal users.
Our mission is to deliver simple and elegant digital experiences to a wide spectrum of client customers, from the customer seeking help on the website to the tech agent on the phone, and everyone in-between. These experiences range from the client Support websites to mobile experiences and internal software.
The UI Developer / Prototyper is a crucial part of the UX team and works closely with Designers, Researchers, and business partners to deliver these solutions. Client is extending the reach of the Commerce Platform, as a software product suite, to command an extensive variety of applications and solutions that are central to the growth of as a technology and solutions company.
As a UI Developer / Prototyper, you have a proven track record for thinking outside the box. You are capable of taking great ideas and breathing life into them – making them real. You have a deep understanding of the customer experience and how to design and deliver solutions that provide measurable results. You see things differently from other people – visualizing design and development much like an art form. You know what it takes to deliver world class creative solutions for your customers.
Working in our UX/Design team, you will be part of our prototype development efforts creating HTML/CSS/JS prototypes of our UX designs and contributing to a design component library. This means you will be using some of the latest innovative technologies such as Angular 6 and other frameworks. Not to mention that you will be working with a passionate team who knows how to have fun and balance both their work and personal lives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the development and innovation of cutting edge UX/design prototyping infrastructure to provide rapid execution of creative solutions for website
- Responsible for creating reusable Angular 6 components
- Partner with IT developers to create ways to better leverage prototype code and increase its reuse during the IT development phase.
- Collaborate with UI Designers, UX Architects, and Experience Directors to create rich HTML/CSS/JS prototypes that convey proposed designs at the highest fidelity.
- 5+ years working on UI/UX Design experiences
- An online portfolio that demonstrates a strong design and development foundation
- Hunger to adopt new technologies and evolve our internal prototype design platform
- Understanding of the Angular 6 framework and Angular CLI
- Understanding of Twitter Bootstrap 4 CSS
- Experience with Node.js and npm
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS or Sass)
- Experience with Git
- Understanding of JSON data structures and AJAX
- Ability to work independently
- Resourceful, dependable, proactive
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: User Experience Developer/Prototyper
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355667
Posted Date: 2/8/2019