Financial Regulatory Reporting Expert - Charlotte, NC
Title: Financial Regulatory Reporting Expert - Currently not open to sponsorship - GC and Citizen candidates only will be considered. Resumes from Recruiters or Agencies will not be reviewed.
Location: Charlotte, NC. (Ballantyne Area)
Contract length: 6 - 24 months
Hourly rate: $55/hr.
• 2+ years recent experience in reporting in one or a combination of the following: reporting analytics; or modeling; finance; or a college degree or higher in a quantitative field such as finance, accounting, economics, econometrics, applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
This position will prepare reports as wells as review submissions from line of business reporting teams. He/she will provide assistance as a regulatory reporting subject matter expert for Business data providers. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated history of being an independent self-starter, detail-oriented, eager to learn and must be able to work to meet tight deadlines and adapt in a changing environment. Strong work ethics and ability to go above and beyond expectations needed in order to meet stringent deadlines and deliver super results.
Main responsibilities include:
• Maintain advanced knowledge of FR Y14Q/M regularity requirement and enforce the compliance to the latest requirements
• Partner with Corporate Accounting Policy, Controller office, and subject matter experts from reporting teams to ensure that consistent regulatory rule interpretations are applied and documented
• Ensure timely filings of assigned regulatory reports in accordance with the applicable instructions
• Provide timely responses to regulator inquiries
• Anticipate and identify issues based on expert knowledge of existing reporting processes and/or business trends, and propose solutions
• Develop standards for report review process to include analytics analysis, re-commitment function, and internal control reviewing log
• Provide guidance and set timelines to reporting partners to ensure that filings are accurate and timely submitted
• Develop and maintain SharePoint for communication and data collection to ensure that the sites are in compliance with all information security policies
• Analyze the regulatory proposal of new/revised rules, support the reporting team to assess the data readability, and assist in addressing the comments to the Federal Reserve Board (FRB)
• Strong Excel skills
• Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
• Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
• Experience reviewing testing strategies and methodologies; evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls; and identifying issues resulting from internal and/or external compliance examinations
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to meet stringent deadlines
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Knowledge and understanding of regulatory agencies: Federal Reserve and OCC
• Knowledge and understanding of financial services or commercial credit risk management
• 3+ years of financial services industry experience
• Working knowledge of the other main US Regulatory Reports .
• Experience with the General Ledger and data reconciliation to regulatory reports.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Financial Regulatory Reporting Expert
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355677
Posted Date: 2/8/2019