Project Management -Remote - Round Rock, TX
Project Management Sr. Advisor (SD-WAN)
Summary Manages projects, typically from initiation through delivery. Coordinates global network services and any supporting cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity, which bring distinct, specific projects to completion on time and within budget.
Focus will be on site deployments for Dell’s Velocloud SD-WAN solution, requiring internet circuit provisioning and implementation of any other hardware or software configurations, as required.
• Key project assignments will be Data Network projects and focus on core network stability of Dell’s network environment.
Projects will include but are not limited to manufacturing and facilities site upgrades, IPv6 transition, data center, and load balancing.
- Manages projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project.
- Allocates work among team members and provides guidance on a regular basis.
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews.
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up-to-date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Utilizes relevant project management tools, systems, and applications.
- Defines supporting and/or driving process improvements.
• Ability to lead 5-10 member project teams and working closely with network engineers.
• Ability to communicate clearly and present at the various leadership levels.
• Proven Project Management skills
- Project planning - Risk management- Cost management - Manages project plans and deliverables from beginning to end.
- Defines project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Creates project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team and achieves appropriate approvals
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Liaises with project stakeholders on an on-going basis
- Identifies and resolves project issues within the project team
- Leads teams and influences resources without formal authority
- Effectively applies PM methodology and enforces project standards.
• Proven ability to manage change and engage team members.
• Proven ability to provide direction and leadership to others.
• Proven ability to communicate with regionally distributed teams and drive their actions to completion.
• Program management experience
• Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
Schedule: Full-time Shift Day Job
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Management -Remote
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355687
Posted Date: 2/8/2019