Business Analyst/ Coordinator - Chandler, AZ
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Business Analyst/ Coordinator professional.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Business Analyst/ Coordinator
Location: Phoenix, AZ—remote work OK
- 5+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Responsible for planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- May develop systems test plan components and test scripts.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Implementation of Branch Solutions, which is the migration of Branch locations to Eco Solutions.
- Location Phoenix and work either Mountain or Western Time.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst/ Coordinator
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355692
Posted Date: 2/11/2019