Process Technician - Work Any Shift/Weekends - Painted Post, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Process Technician to work on a team at our client site in Painted Post, NY. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Process Technician I
Must be willing to work any shift, including weekends, without much notice.
**This is a plant setting need**
• Able to set up and run a variety measurement/testing equipment on own after being trained.
• Knowledgeable of PCs especially Excel and Word software
• Proficient at data collection.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to be flexible in work hours, usually on very short notice.
• Must be able to work off shifts, weekends and overtime when needed.
• Good organizational skills and time management.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision while getting the job done in a timely manner
• Accountable for objectives / goals and follows up on tasks
• Handles more than one priority at a time and can shift priorities quickly
• Good work record (attendance, performance, and behavior)
• Technically curious
• Anticipates problems and takes action before required
• Self-motivated, accepts responsibility, positive, can-do attitude, manufacturing organization
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Experimental run coverage on production lines at two plants (Erwin and Diesel)
• Pallet jack operations - Moving/stacking skids/pallets using proper procedures
• Operating large band saw (daily use)
• Visual product inspections
• Ticket tracking
• Loading/unloading large parts (our product) onto production lines, into saws, and onto shelves. (under 50 pounds)
• Data entry using Excel.
Education: Minimum HS/GED required
* Have initiative
* Conduct data entry with accuracy
* Strong computer skills
PPE: Safety shoes (candidate must provide own/not eligible for reimbursement). Safety glasses (standard safety glasses will be provided).
Painted Post, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Process Technician - Work Any Shift/Weekends
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355756
Posted Date: 2/11/2019