Senior Thermal/Mechanical Engineer - Santa Clara, CA
Must Haves: Requirements: 10 years thermal engineering experience, previous experience in high tech electronics equipment.
Senior level Thermal/Mechanical Engineer
- Responsible for thermal and mechanical design for networking products.
- Be part of a development team responsible for thermal and mechanical design and carry out execution working with our ODM partners.
- Conducts and participates in engineering tests to validate the robustness and proper performance of new products.
- Interfaces w/suppliers, electrical engineering, manufacturing, quality, tooling engineering and other development groups to ensure the successful development and launch of new products.
- Utilizes best-in-class tools to develop innovative solutions to highly complex problems (FloTherm, Solidworks, ProE).
- Responsible for testing, analysis and debug on assigned mechanical prototypes.
- Ensures deliverables are met per program schedules.
- Be able to carry out multiple complex tasks in parallel with a minimum of guidance.
- 10 years thermal engineering experience.
- Previous experience in high tech electronics equipment.
- A self starter who can hit the ground running.
- This position is needed as the work load has increased.
- Hours: 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm - flexible schedule. Some meetings could extend into the evening and calling from home might be required on occasion. Some OT might be required.
- This position is 100% onsite.
Santa Clara, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Thermal/Mechanical Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355785
Posted Date: 2/11/2019