Clinical Laboratory Scientist - Menlo Park, CA
Our Client integrates basic biomedical research with drug and diagnostics discovery and preclinical and clinical development. Their research center headquartered in Palo Alto, California area, creates world-changing solutions to make people safer, healthier, and more productive.
Our client has an immediate opening for a part-time (20 hours a week, flexible) Clinical Laboratory Scientist or Medical Lab Technologist.
This role requires the following skills:
Perform analytical testing activities in the areas of hematology, chemistry, urinalysis, and coagulation for a small laboratory supporting both nonclinical (veterinary) and clinical (human research) samples in a research and development organization including
Adhere to SOP’s in a GLP environment
Participate and comply with Quality and applicable regulatory requirements
Adhere to strict Environmental Health and Safety guidelines in managing biohazard and chemical materials
• BS degree in related field and an active MT/MLS, or CLS certification with continuing education maintenance as required.
• Experience with Good Laboratory Practice or Good Clinical Practice regulations desirable
• Ability to work in a collaborative, flexible work environment
• Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Strong team player with demonstrated track record of success in a cross-functional team environment
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Work M-F, Day Shift (very rarely on weekends or holidays)
• Perform miscellaneous laboratory duties as assignedIf you are interested in applying, please email me at: IBarba (at) advantageresourcing.com, call 408-367-1477, or click the “Apply” button.
Menlo Park, CA
United States of America
Clinical/Scientific / Healthcare - Research
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 355884
Posted Date: 2/11/2019