Administrative Assistant - Arlington, VA
Our Client is looking for a “Roll up their Sleeves” and “Multi hat wearing”, Administrative support team member.
• Provide administrative support to Business Development Executives and Team
• Manage calendar, support external and internal meetings, assist in travel arrangements and expense reporting.
• Prepare reports, PowerPoints and other presentation materials
• Support document formatting, development of materials, meetings, and campaigns.
• Administrative support for Facilities & Services Team
• Maintains parking/metro databases
• Coordinates monthly Metro and parking benefits
• Fill in for Conference Coordinator or Facility Coordinator as needed in case of absence.
• Under limited supervision, support in special HR projects (i.e. New Hire Trainings and Termination interviews)
• Bills time to timekeeping system with accuracy for time worked
Other duties as assigned such as:
• Visitor sign-in, taxis, courier services
• Monthly update of badge audit and foreign nationals listing
• Provides appropriate information, or directs requests to appropriate parties
• Maintains Front Desk Manual, monthly listings (package delivery, staff phone list, visitor parking, etc.)
• Communicate and coordinate with internal groups/admins
• Provides excellent professional customer service via phone, email, or in person, follows up on customer service interactions
Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills – technical and behavioral, Physical):
• Required: AA or Bachelor’s degree or minimum 5 years of administrative experience.
• Required competency in standard office software tools (MS Office Suite, SharePoint)
• Must be physically able to move chairs and tables to reconfigure conference rooms and meeting areas.
• Ability to be flexible and work with tight timelines.
• Must be able to use sound and independent judgment on variety of office tasks as assigned.
If you are interested in applying, please email me at: Thomas.Cooper@advantageresourcing.com, call 408-367-1478, or click the “Apply” button.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Arlington, VA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355937
Posted Date: 2/12/2019