Product Engineer Vehicle Dynamics - Dearborn, MI
- Vehicle Architecture and Engineering, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Engineer.
- Seeking product development engineer to work with our engineering team to develop ADAS technologies that will satisfy and delight our customers.
- Lead development and regular maintenance of department design verification and testing plan.
- Interface with ADAS team members and cross-functional partners to manage a dynamic test matrix to support vehicle sign-off activities.
- Develop an improved and efficient process that supports reduction of physical testing needs and incorporates new analytical verification plans.
- Translate customer usage, customer expectations, and corporate wants/needs into vehicle level requirements and performance targets.
- Interface with program team to develop/confirm program content; lead attribute trade-off discussions; and complete program sign-off.
- Support all aspects required for in-vehicle development, evaluation, testing, and data analysis.
- Create and execute design verification plans, including final documentation.
Excellent leadership, planning, communication, and presentation skills.
Ability to work collaboratively with the global partners.
- 3+ years Professional or University course work experience in design, development, or testing .
- 3+ years Professional or University course work experience in vehicle level or system level Automotive design, development, or testing.
- Experience with Automotive OEM product programs development process
- 5+ years Professional or University course work experience in design, development, or testing with ADAS. technologies.
- Vehicle level development/tuning experience.
- Extensive knowledge with Microsoft tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project).
- Vehicle CAN network experience (CANalyzer/CANape).
- Matlab/Simulink experience.
- Experience with target identification and classification, path prediction, and target threat assessment algorithms.
- Experience with HMI (Human-Machine Interface) development.
- Experience with differential GPS (ground truth) methods.
- Experience with systems engineering, use case development, boundary diagrams, p-diagrams, safety case hazard analysis, and robustness tools.
- Experience with remote sensing systems such as radar, camera, lidar, or ultrasonics.
- Experience with electronic power steering systems.
- Control system algorithm development experience.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering.
Master's degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Product Engineer Vehicle Dynamics
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 355957
Posted Date: 2/12/2019