Project Manager - 12721 - Round Rock, TX
Manages projects, typically from initiation through delivery. Coordinates global network services and any supporting cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity, which bring distinct, specific projects to completion on time and within budget.
Focus will be on user migration into new Avaya Telecom Infrastructure POD environment. There will be 15,000+ agents that need to be migrated across 3 LOB’s all by end of year this year.
- Key project assignments will be Telecom projects and focus on core telecom stability of Dell’s new Avaya environment. Projects will include but are not limited to Telecom and Contact Center.
- Manages projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project.
- Allocates work among team members and provides guidance on a regular basis.
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews.
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up-to-date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Utilizes relevant project management tools, systems, and applications.
- Defines supporting and/or driving process improvements.
- Ability to lead 5-10 member project teams and working closely with telecom engineers, business leaders, and the vendor (Avaya).
- Ability to communicate clearly and present at the various leadership levels.
Proven Project Management skills:
- Project planning
- Risk management
- Cost management
- Manages project plans and deliverables from beginning to end.
- Defines project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Creates project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team and achieves appropriate approvals
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Liaises with project stakeholders on an on-going basis
- Identifies and resolves project issues within the project team
- Leads teams and influences resources without formal authority
- Effectively applies PM methodology and enforces project standards
Proven ability to provide direction and leadership to others.
Proven ability to communicate with regionally distributed teams and drive their actions to completion.
- Program management experience
- Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
Primary Location; TX-Round Rock
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Manager - 12721
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 356044
Posted Date: 2/12/2019