Oracle PL/SQL Developer - Charlotte, NC
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
We are currently seeking a heavily seasoned Oracle PL/SQL Developer for a 24-month contractual opportunity with one of our top clients. The qualified Developer must be local to either Chandler, AZ or Charlotte, NC and will provide the highest technical expertise for the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of the organization's server-class databases.
- Handles and leads the most complex or critical data/ database management initiatives that typically involve multiple disciplines and multiple business groups, including responsibility for database architecture, design, integration, and/or data modeling.
- As the recognized technical expert, consults extensively with multiple client groups to provide strategic solutions, influencing long-range internal and enterprise-level data/ database architecture and management strategies.
- Serves as a consultant on technological advancements.
- Provides oversight, mentoring and leadership to less experienced staff.
- May represent the organization as an external spokesperson.
- 10+ years of hands on experience with Oracle Databases development, database design and administration
- Experience in Oracle 12c database development in the following areas:
- Advanced SQL and PL-SQL Development
- Strong working experience in Collections, varray, objects and PL/SQL tables.
- Strong working experience in Ref Cursors
- Strong working experience in bulk collection and bulk exception handling.
- Strong working experience in Hierarchical query and analytical functions.
- Strong working experience in Triggers and Schedulers.
- Working experience in UNIX shell scripting.
- Understanding of Oracle RAC environment.
- Knowledge in developing database solutions using Optimized SQL and tuning existing SQLs
- Experience with very large databases and/or data warehousing
- Experience as an Oracle DBA Application development experience in an Oracle and J2EE environment, Data Modeling/Relational Database Design
- Experience creating and implementing physical databases from Logical Data Models Experience with data management, versioning of data, Database optimization experience with Oracle DBMS and experience using database-monitoring tools.
- Experience with ETL tool Datastage for batch processing.
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus
- Must be a go-getter and flexible, works with minimum supervision
BA/BS Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 356046
Posted Date: 2/13/2019