Data Analyst - Andover, MA
Job title: Data Analyst
Location: Andover, MA
Duration: 10 months
Reporting to the Director of US Surgical Sales Analytics, the Sales Reporting Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to provide insightful reports and dashboards to the sales channel that will increase sales productivity. The Sales Reporting Analyst will develop and maintain both standardized and custom reports, conduct key sales analysis, participate in cross functional projects, and will support sales managers with accurate and meaningful reporting and data analysis.
Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data that provides actionable information on customer targets and gaps.
Automate and document processes to simplify and streamline administrative tasks and work flow.
Assist with the development, management, and maintenance of sales tools.
Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed by the Sales Analytics Director.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Business Administration, Finance, or IT required
- 3+ years in an analytical role; (Sales Analyst, Accounting/Finance or Data Analyst roles in Medical Device are a plus)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required. (Dynamic Modeling, Advanced Formulas including vlookup and sumif, Pivots, VBA).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Ability to query large datasets utilizing a variety of Business Intelligence tools, including Business Objects and Discoverer.
- Strong understanding of Relational Databases, Data Warehouses, and Data Modeling.
- Experience with Share Point, SAP and CRM systems desirable but not required.
- Independence: Independence in development and support of complex models, trackers and automated reports.
- Initiative and accountability: ability to identify, problem solve, and act on issues of materiality; continual process improvement and ownership of individual performance.
- Integrity: ability to keep sensitive information confidential, exhibit a positive professional attitude, always do the right thing by Client our Analytics team and our customers.
- Organization: ability to keep large volumes of data organized neatly and understands the importance of reported data tying out to other validated sources.
- Teamwork: ability to establish and maintain open, collaborative working relationships with those contacted in the course of performing job duties; Sales Analytics Team, Incentive Compensation, Sales, HR, Marketing, Finance.
- Professionalism: ability to respond to sales analytics requests in a timely manner, to produce reports that present well and to communicate effectively in writing and/or over the phone.
- Willingness to Learn: seeks advice and comments from various stakeholders and subject matter experts; ability to take on new and challenging assignments.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Andover, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 356194
Posted Date: 2/13/2019