Senior Business Analyst / CRM Experience - ,
Ranked as a top Fortune100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Business Systems Consultant to work onsite in San Francisco, CA
In this role, you will:
- Act as a liaison between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems solved through strategic eCommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet).
- Be responsible for producing business requirement artifacts – including Use Cases, Business and Message Rules, User Stories, Supplemental (Non-Functional) Specifications, and collaborate with User Experience Group for User Interface Design Specifications – for the large and complex projects.
- Be engaged throughout the whole project life-cycle, from Inception through post-Install Transition.
- Work directly with all levels through to senior management across the organization and be considered as a high-level expert.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Digital Customer Experience, Digital Product/Program Management, Digital Platforms or Digital Consulting
- 10+ years of consultative business analysis experience
- 5+ years of experience in Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- 3+ years in Agile framework
- Ability to manage multiple or large technology infrastructure functions with a focus on driving complex projects requiring participation of cross-functional groups
· CRM Managed Resource - CRM experienced with strong BA skills with a solid understanding of Use Cases and the Agile Delivery Framework. The list below will be the focus of the Scrum team. Experience in IVRU/Contact Center will be nice.
· IVRU PIN Reset
· Unlock OTP (one time password)
· Advanced Access (Multi-factor Authentication)
· Reset Password (Credential Management from Contact Center perspective)
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst / CRM Experience
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 356319
Posted Date: 2/20/2019