Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer (Cloud Formation/Kubernetes) - McLean, VA
W2 candidates only. Non-local candidates are welcomed to apply. Client will pick up travel expenses (onsite is every other week).
AWS Certifications are desired!
Location: McLean, VA (50% onsite/50% remote)-client will pay for travel expenses.
Duration: 6 months+ contract
Requirements: Background Check & Drug Test
• Think of more of Staff/ Senior levels. Ideally will have 3-5 year of experience in AWS
• DevOps experience with a security focus or developing automation within a secure environment (as opposed to traditional devops engineers)
• Cloud Formation
• Kubernetes (Basic), EKS, ECS, and containers
• Jenkins and ideally CI/CD
AWS DevOps Consultants will be migrating on premise servers to the AWS Cloud. The ideal candidate will display their automation and integration skills working hands on throughout the entirety of the project. If you are looking for a challenging role that will display your mastery of AWS and DevOps than this project is perfect for you.
Primary Job Functions:
- Format and setup all data related components in AWS environment
- Maintain the performance, monitoring, and scale management in the cloud environment
- Create automated CI/CD pipelines
Skills and Abilities:
- CM tools (Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Puppet)
- Experience with Docker, Python, Bamboo, and Bit-bucket
- Work well in team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- At least 3 years of hands on AWS experience
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer (Cloud Formation/Kubernetes)
Location: McLean, VA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 356423
Posted Date: 3/6/2019